Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I can read?

Before Daddy took AJ to school this morning they stopped at Lil' Bambino's. AJ was playing with the calculator and was getting mad because it would not work. So the following exchange took place


Daddy - "AJ you have to turn the calculator on."

AJ - "but Daddy I don't know how to turn it on."

Daddy - "look for the key that has an O and N."


AJ was able to find the key and turn on the calculator.


The next part of the story is my favorite...


Daddy - "guess what AJ?"

AJ - "What!"

Daddy - "you just read"

AJ - "Really?"

Daddy " Yes, AJ I am so proud of you."


AJ face lit up with excitement!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Katheryns. I hope that's ok! What a cute story. And the picture of your kids is so cute. I Just started a blog in sept. And I love doing it. I'm sure your going to have so much fun doing this for your family.

    ReplyDelete