Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome to the LaSauce Family Blog



Welcome to the LaSauce Family Blog...

I have wanted to do this for awhile now. My goal is to share family experience and to allow friends and family to keep up with us.

Today my story is about little Jordan. Yesterday was his third birthday and he is getting to be such a big boy. But I think that he might be trying to grow up a little to fast. While Daddy was sitting on the couch watching TV Jordan came up to him and said "Daddy, You need to teach me how to drive Lightning (from the movie Cars)." He is only three years old and already wants to learn how to drive....Daddy insist that Jordan is going to be a race car driver. I have to say that I would have to agree with him. Since Jordan was 6 months old he has been fascinated with racing....He would sit in front of the TV and watch the cars go round and round and round. During a commercial he would crawl away and go play but as soon as heard those cars again he would crawl back to the TV and start watching again.




Maybe Santa will bring Jordan a Lightning McQueen Car that he could learn to drive so that he can fulfill Daddy's dream of being him becoming a race car driver.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the World of Blogging....so excited to hear the adventures your family has to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You started a blog too. I am so glad.

    I think Jordan would be a great race car driver. It really is funny how kids latch on to something they love and just run with it, or in this race with it :)

    ReplyDelete